- In order to process your appointment, SRS will require the following information: name, contact telephone number, date of birth, email address, home address, credit card details.
- Other than exceptions mentioned here and in our Consent and Terms & Conditions, SRS will not pass on personal data to any third party without your prior written consent.
- We will not send you promotional material unless requested.
- Credit card information is not shared with third parties, SRS takes reasonable steps to protect this information.
- SRS will keep an accurate and up to date record of personal information. SRS will keep this personal data securely stored electronically and in hard copy if applicable
- Your full name, telephone number and email address may be shared with your employer/SRS Service Provider for the purpose of confirmation of onsite bookings for services.
- SRS will not disclose the results of the Screening to any other person without your prior written consent. We may, however, from time to time use or disclose the results for statistical purposes in an anonymised or aggregated format only from which the person who has been screened cannot be identified. The data shared with third parties unless explicitly consented by the member will not be stored as identifiable information.
Personal details provided will be used only for the purpose of registering and conducting the screening. All personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.